Adapptor are looking for a motivated individual to join our dev team. You’re keen to spread your wings and a desire for more; a love of taking designs and concepts and building in interactivity and intelligence; a desire to do everything a little better than the last time. If this sounds familiar then read on!
What we look for in a software developer:
- Problem solver. We don’t see problems as obstacles, we see them as opportunities to excel.
- Positive attitude. There is no spoon.
- Eager collaborator. Work with other talented individuals to make awesome things.
- Eye for detail. Function and form, both need to be perfect.
- Quick learner. New concepts don’t stay new for long.
The primary duties for this role:
- Build iOS, Android and other types of applications as per project scope.
- Write well-documented, high-quality, well-tested code that meets Adapptor’s coding guidelines.
- Provide advice during scoping on appropriate techniques to achieve project requirements.
- Work with UX, strategy and design specialists to deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
This is what we do (the fine print). Bring your own knowledge or pick it up as you go.
- iOS application development (Objective C, Swift)
- Android application development (Java)
- Hard-to-pigeonhole applications (Unity, OpenGL, Kinect)
- Many other things we haven’t thought of yet
We’re a small team of experienced team of planners, user experience professionals and software engineers working above a micro-brewery on the beautiful Swan River. Yes, it is as good as it sounds.